Marilyn brings a wealth of experience and understanding to her practice and teaching as a Holistic Health Practitioner, Movement Educator and Life Coach.Her passion for healthy lifestyle and energetic healing evolved from her own personal journey of healing.
Marilyn began her career as an educator, teaching movement/dance and English as a Second Language to both children and adults. She was a former consultant for NSW Department of Education and a recreation officer in the successful “Life Be in It”, “Healthy Lifestyle” seniors program.
Marilyn has received several awards for her outstanding contribution to adult and community education, and nominated for Adult Learning Australia Awards 2001.
A facilitator of workshops and retreats in Australia and internationally, focusing on work/life balance, well-being, meditation and expressive arts. She has studied and taught Yoga and ‘Chi’ energy methods for over thirty years and is the creator of the successful Yo Chi program, ‘Dancing for Joy’ and Chair Yoga.
New additions to her modalities include Buteyko Breathing and Chair Yoga. She facilitates Energising Chair Yoga and Gentle Chair Yoga classes in Berry. The old adage of “If you don’t move it you’ll lose it!” is absolutely vital in remaining active and maintaining health. “The less we do, the less we are able to do.”
Let Marilyn maximise your coaching experience by utilising fully your energy and skills to the very best of your abilities. Information and packages for Life and Wellness Coaching are available on request.
Marilyn is passionate about empowering clients to achieve outstanding results in their personal and professional life, through her abundant wealth of knowledge, creative communication skills and joyful sense of humour.
- Graduate Diplomas in Teaching - Balmain Teachers College
- Graduate Diploma in Language Education - Macquarie University
- Graduate Diploma in Expressive Arts - Sydney Teachers College
- Diploma of Remedial Massage - Nature Care College Sydney
- Diploma of Reflexology - Nature Care College Sydney
- Certified Life Coach - Australasia, Coach U and Corporate Coach U
- Advanced Yoga Studies -Nature Care College Sydney NSW
- Gentle Senior Chair Yoga , Energising Chair Yoga- Yoga Vista Academy, Calif USA
- Buteyko Professionals International (BPI)
- Tai Chi and Qi Gong Studies; Shibashi Yo Chi Instructor- Tai Chi, Qigong Institute
Folk & Creative Dance Training
Australian Traditional Medicine Society - Long-time Memberwww.atms.com.au
- Member ICF - International Coaching Federation
- Folk Dance Australia